May 19, 2017 - Notice is hereby given that a Special Meeting of the Governing body of the Shelby County Commissioners' Court will be held on the 22nd day of May, 2017 at 9:30am in the Courtroom of the Shelby County Courthouse at 200 San Augustine Street, Center, Shelby County, Texas to deliberate and consider action on the following items:
1. Approve and pay monthly expenses.
2. Public discussion on agenda items.
3. Discuss and possibly approve the Interlocal Agreement for E9-1-1 Automatic Location Information Maintenance Service for FY 2018-2019 between Deep East Texas Council of Governments (DETCOG) and Shelby County.
4. Discuss and possibly approve the Interlocal Agreement for Public Safety Answering Point Services for FY 2018-2019 between the Deep East Texas Council of Governments (DETCOG) and Shelby County.
5. Proclamation declaring May as Elder Abuse Prevention Awareness Month.
6. Discuss and possibly accept the resignation of Justice of the Peace Precinct 1, Maxie Eaves effective July 1, 2017.
7. Discuss replacing Judge Eaves and the procedures for appointing a replacement for Justice of the Peace, Precinct 1.