February 24, 2017 - Notice is hereby given that a Special meeting of the Governing body of the Shelby County Commissioners’ Court will be held on the 27th day of February, 2017 at 9:30 a.m. in the Courtroom of the Shelby County Courthouse at 200 San Augustine Street, Center, Shelby County, Texas to deliberate and consider action on the following items:
1. Approve and pay monthly expenses.
2. Public discussion on agenda items.
3. Approve the New Personnel Policy.
4. Consider and approve 2017 DOT Drug Testing Agreement with Compliance Management, LLC.
5. Janet Ritter and Matt Lowery to give Yearly update on Attoyac Bayou WS SCS Site 12 Dam Emergency Action Plan.
6. Approve Emergency Action Plan for Shelby County.
7. Discuss and possibly approve line item transfers in Constable Precinct 3‘s budget to pay for unbudgeted expenses.
8. Discuss and possibly approve upkeep on the Historical Court House grounds by trimming trees, and repairing a sidewalk.
9. Recognize grant income and adjust budget accordingly for Juvenile Probation.