May 5, 2017 - Notice is hereby given that a Regular Meeting of the Governing body of the Shelby County Commissioners' Court will held on the 8th day of May, 2017 at 9:00 am in the Courtroom of the Shelby County Courthouse at 200 San Augustine Street, Center, Shelby County, Texas to deliberate and consider action on the following items:
1. Approve the minutes of the April 10, 2017 Regular Meeting, and the April 24th, 2017 Special Meeting, of the Shelby County Commissioners' Court.
2. Approve and pay monthly expenses.
3. Approve Officers' Reports.
4. Public Comments on Agenda Items.
5. Axley & Rode, LLP to present Annual Financial Audit Report for Shelby County, Fiscal Year 2016.
6. Discuss and possibly aprove Pct 1 to enter into a gravel contract with Red River Nacogdoches LLP and to prepay $10,000.
7. Discuss and possibly approve County Treasurer to hire replacement for Barbara Walton. Replacement will start May 22nd.
8. Discuss and possibly approve contract for Juvenile Detention Services with Angelina County.
9. Kevin Bowden to address the court regarding CR 4314.
10. Discuss and possibly amend the Personel Policy by adding Travel and Local Transportation Expense.
11. Accept a donation of body cams for the 5 constables from Gibson Energy totaling $1,670.01.