Notice is hereby given that a Special meeting of the Governing body of the Shelby County Commissioners' Court will be held on the 8th day of December, 2014 at 9:30am in the Courtroom of the Shelby County Courthouse at 200 San Augustine Street, Center, Shelby County, Texas to deliberate and consider action on the following items:
1. Approve the minutes of the November 10th, 2014 Regular Meeting and the November 24th, 2014 Special Meeting of the Shelby County Commissioners' Court.
2. Approve Officers' Reports.
3. Approve and pay monthly expenses and amend budget line items accordingly.
4. Discuss and possibly take action on moving Indigent Health Care out of the County Judge's Office.
5. Discuss and possibly take action for the County Judge to hire employee to fill vacancy for the Indigent Health Care Office.
6. Discuss and possibly take action to approve to pay for a new computer, fax/copy machine, and a new fax line for the Indigent Office to be paid for out of the IHC Fund.
7. Discuss and possibly take action on passing a resolution in support of refundable deposits on aluminum,glass & plastic beverage container sold in the state of Texas.
8. Discuss and possibly take action to approve the 2015 Shelby County Indigent Defense Grant Program Resolution.
9. Approve bonds for newly elected officials.