September 6, 2019 - Notice is hereby given that a Regular meeting of the Governing body of the Shelby County Commissioners’ Court will be held on the 11th day of September, 2019 at 9:30 a.m. in the Courtroom of the Shelby County Courthouse at 200 San Augustine Street, Center, Shelby County, Texas to deliberate and consider action on the following items:
1. Approve the minutes of the August 7, 2019 Special meeting, August 14, 2019 Regular meeting, August 19, 2019 Special meeting, August 21, 2019 Special meeting, August 28, 2019 Special meeting, August 28, 2019 Public Hearing, of the Shelby County Commissioner’s Court.
2. Approve and pay weekly expenses.
3. Approve Officers Report.
4. Public Comments on Agenda item.
5. Discuss and possibly amend the Work Rules and Employee Responsibilities within the Shelby County Personnel Policy.
6. Discuss and possibly take action to disperse the Capital Credits for 2019.
7. Adopt County Holidays for 2020.
8. Discuss and possibly approve funds to the Shelby County Welfare Board in the FY 2019/2020 budget.