April 7, 2017 - Notice is hereby given that a Regular meeting of the Governing body of the Shelby County Commissioners’ Court will be held on the 10th day of April, 2017 at 9:30 a.m. in the Courtroom of the Shelby County Courthouse at 200 San Augustine Street, Center, Shelby County, Texas to deliberate and consider action on the following items:
1. Approve the minutes of the March 13, 2017 Regular Meeting, and the March 27, 2017 Special Meeting, of the Shelby County Commissioners’ Court.
2. Approve and pay the monthly expenses.
3. Approve Officers’ Reports.
4. Public Comments on Agenda items.
5. Appoint two members to represent Shelby County on the DETCOG Board of Directors.
6. Sheriff Willis Blackwell to Record the 2017 Racial Profiling Report.
7. Discuss and possibly approve Ashley Bigbie for an unpaid clerkship for the 123rd Judicial District Court from May 2017 through August 1, 2017.
8. Judge Rafferty to discuss with the Court, the creation of a Shelby County Pretrial Bond Supervision Services Department.