July 7, 2017 - Notice is hereby given that a Regular meeting of the Governing body of the Shelby County Commissioners’ Court will be held on the 10th day of July, 2017 at 9:30 a.m. in the Community Room (2nd floor) of the Shelby County Courthouse at 200 San Augustine Street, Center, Shelby County, Texas to deliberate and consider action on the following items:
1. Approve the minutes of the June 12, 2017 Regular Meeting, the June 19, 2017 Special Meeting, and June 27th, 2017 Special Meeting of the Shelby County Commissioners’ Court.
2. Approve and pay the monthly expenses.
3. Approve Officers’ Reports.
4. Public Comments on Agenda items.
5. Discuss and possibly approve the repair to Constable Precinct 4, Jake Metcalf’s vehicle.
6. Discuss and possibly approve payment for timber and damages for bridge work on County Road 4293 Chicken Bayou Creek
7. Discuss and possibly approve advertising for bids on an asphalt zipper for Road and Bridge Precinct 3 & 4.
8. An Executive session will also be held for the purpose of discussing personnel, hearing complaints against personnel, or to deliberate the appointed, employment, evaluation, reassignment, duties, discipline, or dismissal of a public officer or employee. This closed session is authorized by Texas Open Meetings Act, Texas Government Code Section 551.074.
9. Reopen public meeting.
10. Discuss and possibly take action on decision of court regarding Justice of the Peace Precinct 1.
11. Adjourn meeting.