August 11, 2020 - Notice is hereby given that a Regular meeting of the Governing body of the Shelby County Commissioners’ Court will be held on the 12th day of August, 2020 at 9:30 a.m. in the Courtroom of the Shelby County Courthouse at 200 San Augustine Street, Center, Shelby County, Texas to deliberate and consider action on the following items:
1. Approve the minutes of the July 1, 2020 Special meeting, July 8, 2020 Regular meeting, July 15, 2020 Special meeting, July 22, 2020 Special meeting, July 29, 2020 Special meeting of the Shelby County Commissioner’s Court.
2. Approve and pay weekly expenses.
3. Public Comments on Agenda item.
4. Larry Warren to address the Court about closing a portion of CR 2020.
5. Discuss and possibly approve a Resolution regarding an Application for a permit to maintain and operate a Stationary Treatment Facility and Commercial Disposal Pit by McBride Operating, LLC.
6. Discuss and possibly approve the County Transportation Infrastructure Fund Grant Agreement between Shelby County and the State of Texas acting by and through the Texas Department of Transportation.
7. Discuss and announce date for public hearing on the proposed Tax rate and proposed Budget for FY2020-2021.