September 7, 2018 - Notice is hereby given that a Regular meeting of the Governing body of the Shelby County Commissioners’ Court will be held on the 12th day September, 2018 at 9:30 a.m. in the Courtroom of the Shelby County Courthouse at 200 San Augustine Street, Center, Shelby County, Texas to deliberate and consider action on the following items:
1. Approve minutes of August 8, 2018 Regular meeting, August 15, 2018 Special meeting, August 20, 2018 Budget Workshop, August 22, 2018 Special meeting, August 27, 2018 Budget Workshop, August 29, 2018 Special meeting.
2. Approve and pay weekly expenses.
3. Approve Officers’ Report.
4. Public Comments on Agenda items.
5. Discuss and take action on the current burn ban.
6. Discuss and possibly approve a deputy constable position for Constable Precinct 3.
7. Tax-Assessor-Collector to discuss and possibly take action to end or renew contract with Computer Information Concepts, and approve payment of $4,600.00 for renewal.