Notice is hereby given that a Special meeting of the Governing body of the Shelby County Commissioners' Court will be held on the 22nd day of September, 2014 at 9:30am in the Courtroom of the Shelby County Courthouse at 200 San Augustine Street, Center, Shelby County, Texas to deliberate and consider action on the following items:
1. Approve and pay monthly expenses and amend budget line items accordingly.
2. Wayne Stolz with Stolz Engineering to address the Court regarding the Construction Completion for the Shelby Countywide Road Improvements. Discuss and possibly take action for the Court to accept the Construction Completion.
3. Kimpton Cooper with the National Forest Service to address the Court concerning the Cooperative Forest Road Agreement between Shelby County and the Sabine National Forest Service. Discuss and possibly take action on approving the agreement.
4. Discuss and possibly take action on camera purchase for Nathan Skeen, Shelby County Game Warden.
5. Discuss and possibly take action on approving a General Order Regarding Disbursement from County Energy Transportation Reinvestment Zone Increment Fund.
6. Discuss and possibly take action for a distribution to be made from Fund 78 - Family Protection Fund for FY 2014.
7. Record Audit Review Statement in regards to District Attorney Forfeiture Funds.
8. Discuss and possibly take action to resume maintenance on CR 1230 approximately 400 ft. from intersection of CR 1234.
9. Discuss and possibly take action to extend maintenance on CR 2375 by 370 ft.
10. Accept or reject bids on the following:
D. Custodial Services