March 23, 2018 - Notice is hereby given that a Special meeting of the Governing body of the Shelby County Commissioners’ Court will be held on the 28th day of March, 2018 at 9:30 a.m. in the Courtroom of the Shelby County Courthouse at 200 San Augustine Street, Center, Shelby County, Texas to deliberate and consider action on the following items:
1. Approve and pay weekly expenses.
2. Discuss and possibly take action of disbursement from Fund 78 – Family Protection Fund.
3. Accept or reject quotes for Commissioner Pct. 4 to purchase a new Maintainer.
4. Discuss and possibly approve Radio Tower Rental Agreement.
5. Discuss and possibly approve an office rental for Constable Precinct 3.
6. Proclamation declaring April as “Child Abuse Awareness Month”.