September 22, 2017 - Notice is hereby given that a Special meeting of the Governing body of the Shelby County Commissioners’ Court will be held on the 25th day of September, 2017 at 9:30 a.m. in the Courtroom of the Shelby County Courthouse at 200 San Augustine Street, Center, Shelby County, Texas to deliberate and consider action on the following items:
1. Approve and pay weekly expenses.
2. Public Comments on the Agenda
3. Approve and adopt 2017-2018 budget.
4. Approve and adopt 2017-2018 tax rate.
5. Take action to disperse Child Safety Fee Funds.
6. Proclamation declaring October 1-7 2017 as 4-H week.
7. Take action on Janitorial Service
8. Appoint Florencio Singson as local Health Authority for Shelby County.