July 29, 2021 - Notice is hereby given that a Special meeting of the Governing body of the Shelby County Commissioners' Court will be held on the 4th day of August, 2021 at 9:30 a.m. in the Courtroom of the Shelby County Courthouse at 200 San Augustine Street, Center, Shelby County, Texas to deliberate and consider action on the following items:
1 Approve and pay weekly expenses.
2. Approve current Payroll.
3. Public comments on Agenda item.
4. Discuss and possibly approve the purchase of a Massey Ferguson Tractor and 15 ft. bush hog by Commissioner Lout for Precinct 2 with the purchase being made through the State Buy Board program.
5. Appoint two members to the Tax Increment Reinvestment District #1 Fund Board of Directors to represent Shelby County.
6. Tax Assessor-Collector Debora Riley, to present Continuing Education Transcript to the Court for evidence of compliance with Texas Property Tax Code Sec 6.231(d) no action needed.
7. Tax Assessor-Collector, Debora Riley to submit 2020 calculated rates.