December 5, 2017 - Notice is hereby given that a Special meeting of the Governing body of the Shelby County Commissioners Court will be held on the 8th day of December, 2017 at 9:30 am in the Community room 2nd floor at 200 San Augustine Street, Center, Shelby County, Texas to deliberate and consider action on the following items:
1. Approve and pay weekly expenses.
2. Discuss and possibly take action on Dashcams for Constables.
3. Discuss and possibly approve the Donation Agreement between the Center Industrial Development Foundation, Inc. and Shelby County for cleaning and repair of the Historical Courthouse.
4. Discuss and possibly approve the quote for cleaning the Historical Courthouse.
5. Discuss and possibly approve the quote for repairing the Historical Courthouse.
6. Discuss and possibly approve the Inter Local Agreement between Deep East Texas Self Insurance Fund and Shelby County regarding Workers Compensation.