February 19, 2021 - Notice is hereby given that a Special meeting of the Governing body of the Shelby County Commissioners' Court will be held on the 24th day of February, 2021 at 9:30 a.m. in the Courtroom of the Shelby County Courthouse at 200 San Augustine Street, Center, Shelby County, Texas to deliberate and consider action on the following items:
1. Approve and pay weekly expenses.
2. Approve last week's Payroll.
3. Public comments on Agenda item.
4. Discuss and possibly ratify and continue the Declaration of Disaster regarding the Winter Storm 02.2021.
5. Bobby Pigg to address the court on tax exemptions for Road and Bridge Tax per property Code, Section 11.13.
6. Discuss and possibly take action to revise the tax exemptions for the Road and Bridge Tax per Property Code, Section 11.13.
7. Sheriffs office to present Sheriff's report.
8. Commissioner Pct. 4 to take bids on Kobelco Excavator.