January 11, 2019 - Notice is hereby given that a Special meeting of the Governing body of the Shelby County Commissioners' Court will be held on the 16th day of January 2019 at 9:30am in the Courtroom of the Shelby County Courthouse at 200 San Augustine Street, Center, Shelby County, Texas to deliberate and consider action on the following items:
1. Approve and pay weekly expenses.
2. Public comments on Agenda item.
3. An executive session will be held for the purpose of consulting with the law firm of Flowers and Davis. This closed session is authorized by the Texas Open Meeting Act, Texas Government Code Section 551.071.
4. Reopen Special meeting.
5. Discuss and possibly make a decision on issueds discussed in the Executive Session.
6. SCHC request permission from Commissioners' Court to submit application for grant funding with the Texas Historical Commission for the Shelby County 1913 Historical Courthouse Annex Building.
7. Discuss and possibly approve the Resolution in Opposition to Unfunded Mandates which when approved will be sent to Members of the Legislature.
8. Approve Draw Request Transmittal for GrantWorks Invoice No. 1 in the amount of $7,837.50.