January 22, 2021 - Notice is hereby given that a Special meeting of the Governing body of the Shelby County Commissioners’ Court will be held on the 27th day of January, 2021 at 9:30 a.m. in the Courtroom of the Shelby County Courthouse at 200 San Augustine Street, Center, Shelby County, Texas to deliberate and consider action on the following items:
1. Approve and pay weekly expenses.
2. Public comments on Agenda item.
3. Update on the USDA Emergency Watershed Protection (EWP) Assistance Program by the Natural Resources Conservation Service regarding projects within the County.
4. Discuss and possibly take action to move forward on the USDA EWP Assistance Program.
5. Discuss and possibly approve the Regional Mutual Aid Agreement with the Counties within the DETCOG Region.
6. Discuss and possibly renew the 5-year Garza County Grazing Lease with Steven A. Hill for $13,200.00 per year.
7. Discuss and possibly approve adding cameras and monitors to the Annex Building.