July 23, 2021 - Notice is hereby given that a Special meeting of the Governing body of the Shelby County Commissioners’ Court will be held on the 28th day of July, 2021 at 9:30 a.m. in the Courtroom of the Shelby County Courthouse at 200 San Augustine Street, Center, Shelby County, Texas to deliberate and consider action on the following items:
1. Approve and pay weekly expenses.
2. Public comments on Agenda item.
3. Discuss and take action to retain or remove local optional fees from Chapter 502 of the Transportation Code for the Calendar year 2022.
4. Jordan Herrin and Austin Morrison, representatives of the Texas Forest Service to present and explain the ‘Good Neighbor Program’ that is offered by the Texas Forest Service.
5. Discuss and possibly take action on the ‘Good Neighbor Program’ offered by the Texas Forest Service.
6. An Executive Session will also be held for the purpose of discussing personnel, hearing complaints against personnel, or to deliberate the appointed, employment, evaluation, reassignment, duties, discipline, or dismissal of a public officer or employee. The closed session is authorized by Texas Open Meeting Act, Texas Government Code Section 551.074.
7. Reopen public meeting.
8. Discuss and possibly make a decision on issues discussed in the Executive Session.