June 20, 2018 - Notice is hereby given that a Special meeting of the Governing body of the Shelby County Commissioners’ Court will be held on the 20th day of June, 2018 at 9:30 a.m. in the Courtroom of the Shelby County Courthouse at 200 San Augustine Street, Center, Shelby County, Texas to deliberate and consider action of the following items:
1. Approve and pay weekly expenses.
2. Public comments on agenda item.
3. Enrique Perez to address Commissioners’ Court about County Road 3734.
4. Pct. 1 to open sealed bids for Backhoe.
5. Commissioner Pct.2 to create County Road 2522 being 670 feet long, starting at County Road 2521 and ending at the Margaret Kay property line.