April 30, 2021 - Notice is hereby given that a Special meeting of the Governing body of the Shelby County Commissioners’ Court will be held on the 5th day of May, 2021 at 9:30 a.m. in the Courtroom of the Shelby County Courthouse at 200 San Augustine Street, Center, Shelby County, Texas to deliberate and consider action on the following items:
1. Approve and pay weekly expenses.
2. Public comments on Agenda item.
3. Discuss and possibly accept a donation from Port-A-Cool for the benefit of the Shelby County Sheriff’s Office to be used for vehicle equipment.
4. Discuss and possibly accept the RFP bid from Farmers State Bank for the County Bank Depository.
5. Discuss and possibly take action to approve FY2021 Budget Line Item Transfers.
6. An Executive Session will also be held to deliberate the purchase, exchange, lease, or value of real property if deliberation in an open meeting would have a detrimental effect on the position of the governmental body in negotiations with a third person. The closed session is authorized by Texas Open Meeting Act, Texas Government Code Sec. 551.072
7. Reopen Public meeting.
8. Discuss and possibly make a decision on issues discussed in the Executive Session.