September 14, 2018 - Notice is hereby given that a Special meeting of the Governing body of the Shelby County Commissioners’ Court will be held on the 19th day of September, 2018 at 9:30 a.m. in the Courtroom of the Shelby County Courthouse at 200 San Augustine Street, Center, Shelby County, Texas to deliberate and consider action on the following items:
1. Approve and pay weekly expenses.
2. Approve and pay current payroll.
3. Public Comments on Agenda item.
4. Approve Bond for Newton Johnson reserve Constable Pct. 3.
5. Discuss and possible approve the FFY 2019 County Child Welfare Services Non-Financial Agreement.
6. Advertise to take sealed bids on a 2008 Kia Spectra for the Shelby County Attorney’s office.