February 8, 2019 - Notice is hereby given that a Regular meeting of the Governing body of the Shelby County Commissioners’ Court will be held on the 13th day of February, 2019 at 9:30 a.m. in the Courtroom of the Shelby County Courthouse at 200 San Augustine Street, Center, Shelby County, Texas to deliberate and consider action on the following items:
1. Approve the minutes of the January 2, 2019 Special meeting, January 9, 2019 Regular meeting, January 16, 2019 Special meeting, January 23, 2019 Special meeting, January 30, 2019 Special meeting of the Shelby County Commissioners’ Court.
2. Approve and pay weekly expenses.
3. Approve Officers Report.
4. Public comments on Agenda item.
5. Presentation by Tyson representatives regarding a possible project in Shelby County.
6. Discuss and possibly approve Resolution of Annual Review of County Investment Policy.
7. Discuss and possibly approve Resolution to Designate County Investment Officer.
8. Discuss and possibly approve the addition of TEXPOOL PRIME to existing TexPool account.