November 13, 2020 - Notice is hereby given that a Regular meeting of the Governing body of the Shelby County Commissioners’ Court will be held on the 18th day of November, 2020 at 9:30 a.m. in the Courtroom of the Shelby County Courthouse at 200 San Augustine Street, Center, Shelby County, Texas to deliberate and consider action on the following items:
1. Approve the minutes of the October 7, 2020 Special meeting, October 14, 2020 Regular meeting, October 21, 2020 Special meeting, October 26, 2020 Emergency meeting, October 28, 2020 Special meeting, October 28, 2020 Emergency meeting of the Shelby County Commissioner’s Court.
2. Approve and pay weekly expenses.
3. Approve and pay current payroll.
4. Approve Officers Report.
5. Public Comments on Agenda item.
6. Approve and Adopt a Resolution Authorizing the Shelby County Judge to execute for and on behalf of Shelby County, Texas, an agreement to contribute funds to the State for proper development and construction of the state highway system.
7. Approve and execute the Agreement to Contribute Right of Way Funds between the State of Texas acting through the Texas Department of Transportation and Shelby County regarding a bridge replacement project on FM 2261 at Woodfin Creek.
8. Discuss and possibly take action on Commissioner Precinct 3 Motor Grader Lease / Purchase Agreement.
9. Shelby County District Attorney’s office to go out for sealed bids on a 2005 Cadillac CTS.