December 13, 2019 - Notice is hereby given that a Special meeting of the Governing body of the Shelby County Commissioners’ Court will be held on the 18th day of December, 2019 at 9:30 a.m. in the Courtroom of the Shelby County Courthouse at 200 San Augustine Street, Center, Shelby County, Texas to deliberate and consider action on the following items:
1. Approve and pay weekly expenses.
2. Public comments on Agenda item.
3. Discuss and possibly approve abandoning .954 miles of County Road 4778 and .263 miles of County Road 4763.
4. Accept or Reject bid on sale of Property.
5. Discuss and possibly appoint Donna Parker as JP. 1 with the start date as Jan 1, 2020.
6. Discuss and possibly approve the Amendment Resignation from JP. 3 Margie Anderson.