May 20, 2022 - The Tenaha City Council will meet in a Regular City Council Meeting on Monday, May 23, 2022, at 5:30 pm, Tenaha, Texas.
The following items are on the agenda for appropriate action:
1. Call to Order:
2. Roll Call: To establish a quorum.
4. Pledge: United States Pledge
5. Citizens Input: This time is provided for members of the public to address the City Council on items that appear within the Consent and Action Items, or a matter not listed on the agenda. Each speaker is limited to 3 minutes. A Citizens Input Form may be filled out and filed with the City Secretary prior to the meeting.
6. Department Head Reports:
a. Public Works Report
b. Municipal Court Report
c. Police Department Report
d. City Secretary Report
e. Fire Department Report
7. Discuss and Consider Appointing Council Member for Place No. 5.
8. Discuss and Consider Appointing Council Member for Mayor Pro-Tem Position.
7. Discuss and Consider Approving the Minutes for the April 25th, 2022, City Council Meeting.
8. Discuss and Consider Approving the April 2022 Financials.
9. Discuss and Consider Approving to Execute Interlocal Agreement to Participate in the Shelby County Hazard Mitigation Plan Update.
10. Open proposals for Waste Services and then Discuss and Consider Approving the Waste Services Contract.
11. Open Bids for Mowing Services and then Discuss and Consider Approving the Mowing Contract.
12. Discuss and consider revising the Water, Wastewater and tap fees.
13. Executive Session:
Consider entering executive session Personnel Matters Government Code Section 551.074 with possible action related thereto upon reconvening in open session. (Annual Evaluation Performance for Public Works Operator Kendrick McClure)
End of Executive Session
Reconvene into open session and take any action necessary because of the Executive Session.
14. Council Report(s): Reports by the members of the City Council on matters not on the agenda will be made at this time.
The Council reserves the right to retire into executive session concerning any of the items listed on this agenda whenever it is considered necessary and is legally justified under the Open Meetings Act.
The agenda is posted as required under Government Code Section 551.041. For more information or for a copy of the open meetings act, please contact the Attorney General of Texas at 1-800-252-8011 or the City Secretary at 936-248-3841.