May 10, 2019 - Notice is hereby given the Regular Called meeting of the governing body of the City of Tenaha will be held on Monday May 13 at 5:15pm in the City Hall Council Meeting Room located at 238 N. George Bowers Drive in Tenaha, Texas. If while the meeting, any discussion on items on the Agenda should be held in executive session, the Council will convene in accordance with the Texas Open Meetings Act, Government Code Section 551.101.
Order of Business
1. Call to Order
3. Roll Call and Establish a quorum.
4. Canvas the Vote (ACTION)
5. Administer the Statement of Officer Form 2201 to Newly Elected Council Members (Action)
6. Administer the Oath of Office Form 2204 to Newly Elected Council Members (ACTION)
7. Public Comments
8. Discuss and Consider Approving April 2019 Minutes. (ACTION)
9. Discuss and Consider Approving April 2019 Financials (ACTION)
10. Discuss and Consider Approving Citizen Participation Plan for the City of Tenaha. (ACTION)
11. Discuss and Consider Approving Memorandum of Understanding between the City of Tenaha and the Tenaha Volunteer Fire Department for the 2019 Fire, Ambulance & service Truck (FAST) (ACTION)
12. Discuss and Consider Approving Resolution Authorizing Submission of the 2019 Fire, Ambulance & Service Truck (FAST) Fund for the City of Tenaha. (ACTION).
13. Department Head Reports
14. Council Comments