January 22, 2021 - The Tenaha City Council will meet in a Regular City Council Meeting on Monday, January 25, 2021 at 5:30 pm, Tenaha, Texas.
Face masks are required to enter the building and designated seating will be provided due to social distancing.
The following items are on the agenda for appropriate action:
1. Call to Order:
2. Roll Call: To establish a quorum.
4. Pledge: United States Pledge
5. Citizens Input: This time is provided for members of the public to address the City Council on items that appear within the Consent and Action Items or a matter not listed on the agenda. Each speaker is limited to 3 minutes. A Citizens Input Form may be filled out and filed with the City Secretary prior to the meeting.
6. Department Head Reports:
a. Public Works Report
b. Municipal Court Report
c. Police Department Report
d. City Secretary Report
e. Fire Department Report
7. Executive Session:
Consider entering executive session for legal consultation with the City Attorney and discussion of pending litigation, personnel matters and acquisition with possible action related thereto upon reconvening in open session in accordance with Government Code Section 551.071, 551.072, 551.074.
End of Executive Session
Reconvene into open session and take any action necessary because of the Executive Session.
8. Consent Agenda: Items included under the Consent Agenda require little or no deliberation by the Council. Approval of the Consent Agenda authorizes the City Secretary to proceed with the conclusion of each item as reflected in the Minutes of this meeting.
a. Consider approval of the Minutes from the Regular Meeting held on Monday November 23, 2020.
b. Scheduling Next Month’s meeting for Monday February 22, 2021 at 5:30 pm.
Regular Agenda Item(s) (9-13)
9. Representative from Ameri-Tex Services presentation. NO ACTION ITEM
10. Discuss and take action: Discuss and Consider approving the November 2020 Financials.
11. Discuss and take action: Discuss and Consider approving the December 2020 Financials.
12. Discuss and take action: Discuss and award contract to vendor for the delivery of emergency services equipment through CDBG FAST Grant 7219256.
13. Discuss and take action: Discuss and Consider approval of moving $17,879.14 from one bank account to another to pay First National Bank Wichita Falls for Loan No. 66879.
14. Discuss and take action: Order an Election to be held on May 1, 2021 for the purpose of electing (3) Three City Council Members; Place 1, Place 4 and Place 5.
15. Council Items: Reports by the members of the City Council on matters not on the agenda will be made at this time.