October 15, 2020 - A Regular Meeting of the Board of Trustees of Tenaha ISD will be held October 19, 2020, beginning at 5:30 PM in the High School Cafetorium located at 138 College Street, Tenaha, Texas 75974.
The subjects to be discussed or considered or upon which any formal action may be taken are listed below. Items do not have to be taken in the same order as shown on this meeting notice. Unless removed from the consent agenda, items identified within the consent agenda will be acted on at one time.
1. Welcome: Call to Order
2. Public Comment
3. Consider for Approval the 2019-2020 Audit Report presented by Goff and Herrington P.C.
4. Reports from Administrator
a. Scott Tyner, Superintendent
5. Consider for Approval the District's Quarterly Investment Report
6. Consider for Approval 2020 Tax Levy
7. Consider for Approval Previous Board Minutes
8. Consider for Approval the 2020-2021 Tenaha ISD Emergency Operations Plan
9. Consider for Approval the 2020-2021 Tenaha 1SD District Improvement Plan
10. Consider for Approval the 2020-2021 Food Allergy and Anaphylaxis Management Plan for Tenaha ISD
11. Consider for Approval the 2020-2021 Title I Parental and Family Involvement Plan
12. Consider for Approval the 2020-2021 PK Family Engagement Plan
13. Consider for Approval the 2020-2021 Migrant Plan
14. Consider for Approval the 2020-2021 Identification and Recruitment Action Plan
15. District Employees and Officers, TX Government Code Section 551.074 and Real Property TX Code Section 552.72
16. Comments by Board Members
(a.) Comments Regarding Current Agenda
(b.) Requests for Future Agenda Items
If, during the course of the meeting, discussion of any item on the agenda should be held in a closed meeting, the board will conduct a closed meeting in accordance with the Texas Open Meetings Act, Government Code, Chapter 551, Subchapters D and E or Texas Government Code section 418.183(f). Before any closed meeting is convened, the presiding officer will publicly identify the section or sections of the Act authorizing the closed meeting. All final votes, actions, or decisions will be taken in open meeting. [See BEC(LEGAL)]
Scott Tyner, Superintendent