April 12, 2019 - A Regular Meeting of the Board of Trustees of Tenaha ISD will be held April 15, 2019, beginning at 5:30 PM in the Boardroom of the Administration Office located at 138 College Street, Tenaha, Texas 75974.
The subjects to be discussed or considered or upon which any formal action may be taken are listed below. Items do not have to be taken in the same order as shown on this meeting notice. Unless removed from the consent agenda, items identified within the consent agenda will be acted on at one time.
1. Call to Order—Welcome
2. Public Comment
3. Reports from Administrators
4. Consider for Approval the District Quarterly Investment Reports
5. Consider for Approval the Minutes of the Previous Meeting(s)
6. Public Reading of Board Member Training Hours
7. Consider for Approval Calling a Regular Called Meeting for June 3, 2019 at 5:30 pm to Propose the Tax Rate and Budget; Appoint New Board Members, and Board Reorganization, and Calling a Called Public Hearing to Discuss the Tax Rate and Budget on June 17, 2019 at 5:15 pm
8. Consider for Approval Revisions to the Tenaha ISD Stipend Schedule
9. Consider for Approval Local Teaching Certifications as Allowed by the Tenaha ISD District of Innovation Plan
10. District Employees and Officers, TX Government Code Section 551.074 and Real Property TX Code Section 552.72
(a.) Employment, Resignations, New Hire, and/or Discipline
11. Comments by the Board
If, during the course of the meeting, discussion of any item on the agenda should be held in a closed meeting, the board will conduct a closed meeting in accordance with the Texas Open Meetings Act, Government Code, Chapter 551, Subchapters D and E or Texas Government Code section 418.183(f). Before any closed meeting is convened, the presiding officer will publicly identify the section or sections of the Act authorizing the closed meeting. All final votes, actions, or decisions will be taken in open meeting. [See BEC(LEGAL)]