October 11, 2021 - A Regular Meeting of the Board of Trustees of Tenaha Independent School District will be held Monday, October 18, 2021, beginning at 5:30 PM in the Boardroom of the Administration Office, 138 College Street, Tenaha, Texas 75974.
The subjects to be discussed or considered or upon which any formal action may be taken are listed below. Items do not have to be taken in the same order as shown on this meeting notice. Unless removed from the consent agenda, items identified within the consent agenda will acted on at one time.
1. Call to Order---Welcome
2. Consider for Approval the 2020-2021 Audit Report presented by Goff and Herrington P.C.
3. Public Comment
4. Reports from the Administrators
5. Consider for Approval the District's Quarterly Investment Report
6. Consider for Approval a Board Resolution to Extend the Depository Contract for Funds at the 1st National Bank of Hughes Springs TEC §45.201; 45.205; 45.205 (b) (c)
7. Consider for Approval Budget Amendments to the 2021-2022 Tenaha School District Budget
8. Consider for Approval the 2021 Tax Levy
9. Consider for Approval the Minutes of the Previous Meeting(s)
10. Consider for Approval Setting the 2021-2022 Travel/Meal Rates for School Sponsored Activities
11. Consider for Approval the 2021-2022 Food Allergy and Anaphylaxis Management Plan for Tenaha ISD
12. Consider for Approval the 2021-2022 Tenaha ISD District Improvement Plan
13. Consider for Approval the 2021-2022 Identification and Recruitment Action Plan
14. Consider for Approval the 2021-2022 Migrant Plan
15. Consider for Approval the 2021-2022 PK Family Engagement Plan
16. Consider for Approval the 2021-2022 Title 1 Parental and Family Involvement Plan
17. Consider for Approval a Resolution for Nominees to the Panola County Appraisal District Board of Directors for 2022-23
18. Consider for Approval a Resolution Nominating a Candidate to the Shelby County Appraisal District Board of Directors
19. District Employees and Officers, Texas Government Code §551.074 and Real Property Texas Code §551.072
20. Comments by Board Members
If, during the course of the meeting, discussion of any item on the agenda should be held in a closed meeting, the board will conduct a closed meeting in accordance with the Texas Open Meetings Act, Government Code, Chapter 551, Subchapters D and E or Texas Government Code section 418.183(f). Before any closed meeting is convened, the presiding officer will publicly identify the section or sections of the Act authorizing the closed meeting. All final votes, actions, or decisions will be taken in open meeting. [See BEC (LEGAL)]