April 15, 2021 - A Regular Meeting of the Board of Trustees of Tenaha Independent School District will be held April 19, 2021, beginning at 5:30 PM in the Boardroom of the Administration Office138 College Street, Tenaha, Texas 75974.
The subjects to be discussed or considered or upon which any formal action may be taken are listed below. Items do not have to be taken in the same order as shown on this meeting notice. Unless removed from the consent agenda, items identified within the consent agenda will be acted on at one time.
1. Call to Order---Welcome
2. Public Comment
3. Reports from the Administrators
4. District Quarterly Investment Reports
5. Consider for Approval the Minutes of the Previous Meeting(s)
6. Consider for Approval Moving the Regular Board Meeting Scheduled for May 17, 2021 to May 10, 2021.
7. Consider for Approval Calling a Regular Called Meeting for June 1st, 2021 at 5:30 pm to Propose the Tax Rate and Budget, and Calling a Called Public Hearing to Discuss the Tax Rate and budget on June 21, 2021 at 5:15 pm
8. Consider for Approval the 2021-2022 Allotment Certification Forms
9. Public Reading of Board Member Training Hours
10. District Employees and Officers, TX Government Code § 551.074 and Real Property TX Code § 552.72
a. Discussion/Action regarding the appointment, employment, evaluation, reassignment, duties, discipline. or dismissal of a public officer or employee, including administrators and Superintendent of School
b. Discussion/Action Regarding the 40 acres
c. Texas Government Code §551.071 — Consultation with attorney
11. Comments by Board Members
If, during the course of the meeting, discussion of any item on the agenda should be held in a closed meeting, the board will conduct a closed meeting in accordance with the Texas Open Meetings Act, Government Code, Chapter 551, Subchapters D and E or Texas Government Code section 418.183(f).Before any closed meeting is convened, the presiding officer will publicly identify the section or sections of the Act authorizing the closed meeting. All final votes, actions, or decisions will be taken in open meeting. Fee BEC (LEGAL)]
The notice for this meeting was posted in compliance with the Texas Open Meeting Act on: 4/15/2021 at 8:45am.