May 5, 2021 - A Regular Meeting of the Board of Trustees of Tenaha ISO will be held May 10, 2021, beginning at 5:30 PM in the Boardroom of the Administration Office 138 College Street, Tenaha, Texas 75974.
The subjects to be discussed or considered or upon which any formal action may be taken are listed below. Items do not have to be taken in the same order as shown on this meeting notice. Unless removed from the consent agenda, items identified within the consent agenda will be acted on at one time.
1. Call to Order---Welcome
2. Canvass of School Board of Trustee Votes presented by Jose' Leos, Election Judge
3. Public Comment
4. Reports from Administrators
5. District Investment Reports
6. Consider for Approval the Anticipated Tax Collection Rate for 2021
7. Consider for Approval the Excess Debt Collection for 2020
8. Consider for Approval the Minutes of the Previous Meeting(s)
9. Consider for Approval Bringing Back to the Table the 2021-2022 Allotment Certification Forms
10. Consider for Approval Intent to Apply for ESSER II and ESSER III Funds
11. Consider for Approval the 2021-2022 Allotment Certification Forms
12. Consider for Approval Soliciting and Advertising for Fuel, Food Items. Bread, Milk, and Non-Food Items for 2021-2022 School Year
13. Consider for Approval Calling a Public Meeting to Review Federal Programs and Possible Other Programs for June 22, 2021
14. Appoint 2021 Hall of Honor Selection Committee Members
15. Discussion/Approve Updating the Hall of Honor Nomination Rules
16. District Employees and Officers, Texas Government Code Section 551.074 and Real Property Texas Code Section 552.72
17. Comments by Board Members
If, during the course of the meeting, discussion of any item on the agenda should be held in a closed meeting, the board will conduct a closed meeting in accordance with the Texas Open Meetings Act, Government Code, Chapter 551, Subchapters D and E or Texas Government Code section 418.183(f). Before any closed meeting is convened, the presiding officer will publicly identify the section or sections of the Act authorizing the closed meeting. All final votes, actions. or decisions will be taken in open meeting. [See BEC (LEGAL)]
The notice for this meeting was posted in compliance with the Texas Open Meeting Act on: 5/4/2021 at 2:45pm.