July 30, 2021 - Public Notice of Called Regular Meeting The Board of Trustees Tenaha ISD A Called Regular Meeting of the Board of Trustees of Tenaha ISD will be held on August 2, 2021, beginning at 5:30pm in the Boardroom of the Administration Office located at 138 College Street, Tenaha, Texas 75974.
The subjects to be discussed or considered or upon which any formal action may be taken are listed below. Items do not have to be taken in the same order as shown on this meeting notice. Unless removed from the consent agenda, items identified within the consent agenda will be acted on at one time.
1. Call to Order---Welcome
2. Public Comment
3. Discussion for Possible Future Track and Field Facility
4. Reports from Administrators
5. Consider for Approval the 2021-2022 Employee Handbook
6. Consider for Approval the 2021-2022 Tenaha ISD Student Handbook
7. Consider for Approval the 2021-2022 Student Code of Conduct
8. Consider for Approval the 2021 Certified Tax Appraisal Values
9. Consider for Approval the Proposed 2021 Tax Rate
10. Consider for Approval Calling a Public Hearing to Discuss the 2021-2022 School District's Budget and the 2021 Proposed Tax Rate (I & S; M & 0)
11. Consider for Approval Updating the Tenaha ISD Facilities Agreement
12. District Employees and Officers, Texas Government Code §551M74 and Real Property Texas Code §552.72
13. Comments by Board Members 14. Adjournment
If, during the course of the meeting, discussion of any item on the agenda should be held in a closed meeting, the board will conduct a closed meeting in accordance with the Texas Open Meetings Act, Government Code, Chapter 551, Subchapters D and E or Texas Government Code section 418.183(1). Before any closed meeting is convened, the presiding officer will publicly identify the section or sections of the Act authorizing the closed meeting. All final votes, actions, or decisions will be taken in open meeting.