February 12, 2021 - A Regular Meeting of the Board of Trustees of Tenaha ISD will be held February 22, 2021, beginning at 5:30pm in the Boardroom of the Administration Office 138 College Street, Tenaha, Texas 75974.
The subjects to be discussed or considered or upon which any formal action may be taken are listed below. Items do not have to be taken in the same order as shown on this meeting notice. Unless removed from the consent agenda, items identified within the consent agenda will be acted on at one time.
- Call to Order---Welcome
- Public Comment
- Reports from Administrators
- District Investment Reports
- Consider for Approval the 2020-2021 Statewide Educational Consulting & Counseling Associates, Inc. Contract
- Consider for Approval an Election Judge for May Election
- Consider for Approval the Minutes of the Previous Meeting(s)
- Consider for Approval the 2021-2022 School Calendar
- Consider for Approval Moving the Regular Board Meeting Scheduled for March 15, 2021 to March 22, 2021.
- District Employees and Officers, TX Government Code Section 551.074 and Real Property TX Code Section 552.72
- Comments by Board Members
If, during the course of the meeting, discussion of any item on the agenda should be held in a closed meeting, the board will conduct a closed meeting in accordance with the Texas Open Meetings Act, Government Code, Chapter 55 I. Subchapters D and E or Texas Government Code section 418.183(0.Before any closed meeting is convened, the presiding officer will publicly identify the section or sections of the Act authorizing the closed meeting. All final votes, actions, or decisions will be taken in open meeting. [See BEC(LEGAL)I
The notice for this meeting was posted in compliance with the Texas Open Meeting Act on:
Scott Tyner, Superintendent