November 7, 2018 - A Regular Meeting of the Board of Trustees of Tenaha ISD will be held November 12, 2018, beginning at 5:30 PM in the Boardroom of the Administration Office located at 138 College Street, Tenaha, Texas 75974.
The subjects to be discussed or considered or upon which any formal action may be taken are listed below. Items do not have to be taken in the same order as shown on this meeting notice. Unless removed from the consent agenda, items identified within the consent agenda will be acted on at one time.
1. Call to Order--Welcome
2. Public Comment
3. Reports from Administrators
4. District Investment Reports
5. Consider for Approval the District's Annual Investment Report
6. Consider for Approval the Minutes of the Previous Meeting
7. Consider for Approval the Superintendent's Evaluation Instrument
8. Consider for Approval Cancelling the December 17, 2018 Regular Board Meeting and Replacing with Called Special Closed Meeting for Superintendent's Evaluation
9. Consider for Approval the Tax Levy for the 2018 Tax Year
10. District Employees and Officers, TX Government Code Section 551.074 and Real Property TX Code Section 552.72
11. Comments by Board Members
If, during the course of the meeting, discussion of any item on the agenda should be held in a closed meeting, the board will conduct a closed meeting in accordance with the Texas Open Meetings Act, Government Code, Chapter 551, Subchapters D and E or Texas Government Code section 418.183(0. Before any closed meeting is convened, the presiding officer will publicly identify the section or sections of the Act authorizing the closed meeting. All final votes, actions, or decisions will be taken in open meeting.