July 28, 2022 - A Called Special Meeting of the Board of Trustees of Tenaha Independent School District will be held August 2, 2022, beginning at 12pm in the Boardroom of the Administration Office 138 College Street, Tenaha, Texas 75974. The subjects to be discussed or considered or upon which any formal action may be taken are listed below. Items do not have to be taken in the same order as shown on this meeting notice. Unless removed from the consent agenda, items identified within the consent agenda will be acted on at one time.
1. Call to Order and Welcome
2. Public Comment
3. Consider for Approval the 2022 Certified Tax Appraisal Values
4. Consider for Approval the Proposed 2022 Tax Rate
5. Consider for Approval calling a Public Hearing to Discuss the 2022-2023 School District's Budget and the 2022 Proposed Tax Rate (I&S; M&O) for August 16, 2022 at 5:15pm.
6. Consider for Approval a Resolution Authorizing the Issuance of a Time Warrant, Series TEC §45.103
7. Executive Session: District Employees and Officers, Texas Government Code §551.074 and Real Property, Texas Government Code §551.072
8. Consideration and Action, if any, Resulting from the Executive Session
If during the course of the meeting, discussion of any item on the agenda should be held in a closed meeting, the board will conduct a closed meeting in accordance with the Texas Open Meetings Act, Government Code, Chapter 551, Subchapters D and E or Texas Government Code section 418.1830.Before any closed meeting is convened, the presiding officer will publicly identify the section or sections of the Act authorizing the closed meeting. All final votes, actions, or decisions will be taken in open meeting. [See BEC (LEGAL)] The notice for this meeting was posted in compliance with the Texas Open Meeting Act.