May 14, 2016 - Notice is hereby given that a Regular Meeting of the Board of Trustees of the Tenaha Independent School District will be held on Monday, May 16, 2016, beginning at 5:30pm in the Boardroom of the Administration office located at 138 College Street, Tenaha, Texas 75974.
The subjects to be discussed or considered, or upon which any formal action may be taken are as follows: (Items do not have to be taken in the same order as shown on the meeting notice.)
1. Call to Order
2. Student Recognition
3. Public Comment
4. Reports from the Administrators
(a.) Linda Jacob, EE-5 Principal
(b.) Judy Monroe, 6-12 Principal
(c.) Craig Horn, Athletic Director
(d.) Scott Tyner, Superintendent
5. Canvass of School Board of Trustee Vote presented by Ron Barker, Election Judge
6. Consider for Approval the Recipient for the Martindale Scholarship
7. Consider for Approval 2015-2016 Budget Amendments
8. Hall of Honor New Member Selection
9. District Employees and Officers Texas Gov't Code 551.074 "Executive Session"
(a.) Employment, Resignations, New Hire, and/or Discipline
10. Comments by Board Members
If, during the course of the meeting, discussion of any item on the agenda should be held in a closed meeting, the board will conduct a closed meeting in accordance with the Texas Open Meetings Act, Texas Gov't Code, Chapter 551, Subchapter D and E.