August 17, 2020 - Thank you for your consideration to be a part of our Adopt-A-Tiger program. We are very excited the capabilities this program has for both our student/athletes and our community. Through this program the goal is very simple, develop a relationship outside of sport to supply support to the student/athlete. It’s our hope this program will not just be beneficial to the student/athlete but also the mentoring family. It’s my hope that if you feel this is a program you can help with that you join our team and begin building a relationship with a Tiger!
If you have any questions or would like to participate don’t hesitate to email, call or text me. I look forward to watching this program thrive in Tenaha!
AD/Head Football Coach
Purpose: To build relationships with our players and community.
Requirements of Adopter: To build a relationship with their player outside of the sport.
- Communicate at a minimum of once per week via phone call or text
- Attempt to have dinner/lunch/movie with the player when possible
- During season give weekly encouragement through game day treats if possible
- Attend as many Friday Night Games as possible, see player after the game
- One home game will be Adopt a Tiger night during the season
Matches: We will officially announce the matches on August 27th.