May 15, 2019 - Tri-County Community Action, Inc. Board of Directors and Policy Council Special Called Meeting May 16, 2019 5:30pm.
1. Call Meeting to Order/Establish Quorum
2. Welcome/Promise of Community Action
“Community Action changes people’s lives, embodies the spirit of hope,
improves communities and makes America a better place to live. We care
about the entire community and we are dedicated to helping people help
themselves and each other.”
3. Put Agenda in Order
4. Review and Approve Board/Policy Council Member’s Absences (Action Item)
5. HS/EHS 2019/2020 Budget Revision (Action item)
6. HS/EHS 2019/2020 COLA (Action item)
7. Financial Policies Update (Action item)
8. Adjourn/Next Meeting Date and Location (Action Item)
The next Board meeting is scheduled for Monday, June 3, 2019, at 6:30 p.m. in Center, at 214 Nacogdoches St.
The next Policy Council meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, May 28, 2019 at 5:00 p.m. in Center at the Modular Building.