June 14, 2019 - The 30th Annual What-A-Melon Festival is one month away and its not too late to be part of the big event which helps to raise money for the Rotary Club of Center who donates it back into the community!
How can you be a part of the Festival?
Be a sponsor (Sponsor Form) - It is What-A-Melon Festival time again and we are working hard to make this year even bigger and better. Last year was a success and we look for 2019 to be another great year!
- WAM Platinum Sponsor ($1,000+) - Sponsor receives six shirts and six buttons, name on festival advertising thru media and festival sign under Big Tent, logo on back of festival shirts, as well as name announced over PA system throughout festival activities
- Gold Sponsor ($500 - $999) - Sponsor receives four shirts, four buttons, name on back of festival shirts, and name on festival advertising thru media and festival signs
- WAM Silver Sponsor ($250 - $499) - Sponsor receives two shirts, two buttons, name of festival signs
- WAM Bronze Sponsor ($150 - $249) - Sponsor receives two shirts and two buttons
- WAM Crawl (5K & Fun Run) Sponsor ($500) - Sponsor receives logo on the back of festival shirts and one admittance into 5K. 5K proceeds benefit the Shelby County Historical Society (museum)
Click here for the sponsorship letter and form! The sponsorship deadline was extended to 5pm on June 14th! Don't wait to help support this great community event!
Be a vendor (Vendor Form) - It's not too late to be a vendor at the 30th East Texas What-A-Melon Festival which is coming to downtown Center July 11-13th! The festival draws thousands of visitors to enjoy carnival rides, games, contests including ‘The Biggest Watermelon Contest,’ live music, the Pet Contest and the Miss East Texas What-A-Melon Pageant. This is a fun, family-oriented good ol’time!
Booth space for merchant vendors is $125. Booth space for food vendors is $250. For more vendor information and to fill out a form to submit to the vendor committee, click here. Application deadline is June 17, 2019.