Sunday Morning Worship Services will resume Sunday, June 7th at 10:00 am!
Worship within the Sanctuary or online.
June 1, 2020 - The Pastor and members of Bright Morning Star Baptist Church located at 623 Martin Luther King Dr., officially announce that we are re-opening our doors for worship Sunday, June 7th at 10am with Sunday school. Children will attend worship with parents with social distancing requirements. We are encouraging all to wear face masks to protect those around us and practice social distancing by keeping a minimum of 6 feet distance between each other. The pews have been marked with tape so show where individuals can sit that are not in the same household.
If you or someone you love is in a high-risk category, we encourage you to stay home and continue to worship online with us.
- We will maintain social distancing between family groups.
- We will use offering boxes located at the back and front of the auditorium.
- Please feel free to wear a mask and/or gloves you bring from home. We have some masks, gloves, and hand sanitizer available at the church.
- There will be no hymn books or bulletins available. Worship will be directed by the worship leaders and the Pastor.
- Please respect others and do not attend if you are not feeling well, have a fever or underlying health issues. We want this to be a safe place for all.
The service will continue to be broadcast on our Facebook live page. So please do whatever is safe and comfortable for you and yours. We will respect your choice. We look forward to seeing those of you who choose to come and worship with us!