October 24, 2017 - The Center HS Agriculture Department is selling pecans and fruit this year to help fund student trips for contests across the state.
Pecans are Merritt Pecans. They are selling halves and pieces. They come in a plastic container that can be frozen or resealed after eating. Delivery date is November 8th.
- Halves are $14 for a 1 lb container and
- Pieces are $13.50 for a 1 lb container
Fruit is handled by River Star Farms and is delicious! Delivery date is December 4th for fruit.
Fruit prices are as follows:
- 20 lb Navel oranges $23
- 40 lb Navel Oranges $32
- 20 lb Texas Grapefruit $22
- 40 lb Texas Grapefruit $29
- Citrus Basket (grapefruit, oranges, limes, avocados, lemons) $25
- 4 Way mix (grapefruit, orange, apple, pear) 25lb $28
- Apple Variety Pack $23
- 2 way mix (Navel, Apple) $23
- Apple/Pears/Cheese Mix $26
- Clementines $16
- Avocados $16
- Pears $22
- Wooden gift box $23
- Red Rind Cheese 3 lbs $25
- 40 lb apples $40
If you are interested in purchasing please email email@example.com or find an FFA student. Ag will take orders on pecans till October 30th and orders on fruit till November 8th.