April 20, 2021 - (English and Spanish Flyer) - Center ISD will have their Pre-K 3, 4 Round Up at F.L. Moffett Primary School May 19th through May 21st, 9am to 2pm.
Students must be registered by parents or legal guardians. Parents/Legal guardians must bring the following documents:
- Proof of Income (W-2 or Current Pay Stub)
- Immunization Records
- Child's Birth Certificate (certified copy)
- Proof of Residency (must be your current property tax receipt and a current utility bill (water, gas, or electric) or your lease/rental agreement and your current utility bill with your physical address listed on it.)
- Insurance Card/Medicaid Card
- Child's Social Security Card
- Parent's Picture I.D. or Driver's License
Requirements: Students must be registered by parents or legal guardians. Students must turn 3 or 4 on or before September 1.
F.L. Moffett will have enrollment packets available for you to pickup outside the building (they will be in buckets). Due to COVID guidelines, we are only allowing ONE person to enter with the child.
If you need additional information, please call the school office at 936-598-6266.