May 1, 2021 - The Tenaha City Council will meet in a Special Called City Council Meeting on Tuesday May 4, 2021 at 5:30 pm, Tenaha, Texas.
The following items are on the agenda for appropriate action:
1. Call to Order:
2. Roll Call: To establish a quorum.
4. Pledge: United States Pledge
5. Citizens Input: This time is provided for members of the public to address the City Council on items that appear within the Consent and Action Items or a matter not listed on the agenda. Each speaker is limited to 3 minutes. A Citizens Input Form may be filled out and filed with the City Secretary prior to the meeting.
6. Executive Session:
Consider entering executive session personnel matters with possible action related thereto upon reconvening in open session in accordance with Government Code Section 551.074. (Requested by Mayor Pro-Tem/Alderman Durand Steadman)
End of Executive Session
Reconvene into open session and take any action necessary because of the Executive Session.
7. Discuss and act: Canvas of Votes for May 1, 2021 General Election.
8. Provide official Statement of elected office and oath of office. (Secretary of State Forms 2201 and 2204)
9. Discuss and act: Set date for Newly Elected Official Orientation. (May 15, 2021 from 10am until 2pm)
10. Council Items: Reports by the members of the City Council on matters not on the agenda will be made at this time.
The Council reserves the right to retire into executive session concerning any of the items listed on this agenda whenever it is considered necessary and is legally justified under the Open Meetings Act.
The agenda is posted as required under Government Code Section 551.041. For more information or for a copy of the open meetings act, please contact the Attorney General of Texas at 1-800-252-8011 or the City Secretary at 936-248-3841.
Amanda Treat, City Secretary