July 1, 2022 - Notice is hereby given that a special called meeting of the governing body of the City of Tenaha will be held on Tuesday the 5th day of July 2022 at 5:30 pm at Tenaha City Hall, 238 North George Bowers Drive, Tenaha, Texas, at which time the following subjects will be considered, to-wit:
1. Call to Order
3. Pledge: United States Pledge
4. Citizens Input: This time is provided for members of the public to address the City Council on items that appear within the agenda, or a matter not listed on the agenda. Each speaker is limited to 3 minutes. A Citizens Input Form must be filled out and filed with the City Secretary prior to the meeting.
5. Discuss and take action: Discuss and Consider approving the Minutes for the May 2022 City Council Meeting.
6. Discuss and take action: Discuss and Consider Solid Waste Collection and Disposal charges.
7. Discuss and take action: Discuss and Consider Solid Waste Collection and Disposal charges and services for Church Rate customers.
8. Discuss and take action: Discuss and Consider renewing the Employee Health Insurance for the 2022- 2023 year with TML Health.
9. Discuss and take action: Discuss and Consider Arnold Grounds Management Company request for exemption from paying late fees.
10. Discuss and take action: Discuss and Consider revising the signature cards for all accounts with 1st National Bank of Hughes Springs.
11. Discuss and take action: Discuss the email sent over from Seth C. Elmore and Fairchild, Price, Haley & Smith and consider recommending new City Attorney representation.
12. Discuss and take action: Discuss and Consider changing the policy as to the form(s) of payment(s) taken within the city office.
13. Consider entering executive session (Personnel Matters Government Code Section 551.074 with possible action related thereto upon reconvening in open session.) Annual Evaluation Performance for City Secretary Amanda Treat-Brock.
Reconvene into open session and take any action necessary because of the Executive Session.
14. Council Items: Reports by the members of the City Council on matters not on the agenda will be made at this time. A total, not to exceed 10 minutes will be devoted to these reports.
The Council reserves the right to retire into executive session concerning any of the items listed on this agenda whenever it is considered necessary and is legally justified under the Open Meetings Act.