May 16, 2022 (Sample Ballots) - General Primary Run Off Elections for both the Democrat and the Republican Parties to nominate candidates for the November Election start with early voting each weekday at the Center Community House, 423 San Augustine Street, Center, Texas 75935 between the hours of 8am and 5pm beginning on May 16, 2022 and ending May 20, 2022.
During Run Off Election Day, May 24, 2022, polls will be open from 7am to 7pm.
Election Day Polling Places (Same locations for Democrat and Republican Ballots):
- 1N, 1S, 1SE, 1SW, 1W, 2, 3 (Center, Excelsior, Sardis) - Center Community House, 423 San Augustine Street, Center, Texas 75935
- 5 (Joaquin) - First United Methodist Church, Fellowship Hall, 175 Faulkville Road, Joaquin, Texas 75954
- 4, 6, 7 (Shelbyville, Dreka, Huxley) - First Baptist Church – Shelbyville, Fellowship Hall, 5030 SH 87 South, Shelbyville, Texas 75973
- 8 (Tenaha) - First United Methodist Church, Schiede Hall, 256 N. George Bowers Drive, Tenaha, Texas 75954
- 9N, 9S (Timpson) - American State Bank Annex, 830 N 1st Street W, Timpson, TX 75975
Application for ballot by mail shall be mailed to: Jennifer L. Fountain, Early Voting Clerk, P.O. Box 1987, Center, Texas 75935. Application for ballots by mail must be received no later than the close of business on May 13, 2022.
On the Democrat Ballot races yet to be decided for the November General Election are:
- United States Representative, District 1 - Victor D. Dunn or Jrmar (JJ) Jefferson
- Lieutenant Governor - Mike Collier or Michelle Beckley
- Attorney General - Rochelle Mercedes Garza or Joe Jaworski
- Comptroller of Public Accounts - Angel Luis Vega or Janet T. Dudding
- Commissioner of the General Land Office - Sandragrace Martinez or Jay Kleberg
On the Republican Ballot races yet to be decided for the November General Election are:
- Attorney General - Ken Paxton or George P. Bush
- Commissioner of the General Land Office - Tim Westley or Dawn Buckingham
- Railroad Commissioner - Wayne Christian or Sarah Stogner