February 12, 2024 - Fire up your grills, start working on your bean recipes and start mastering your margaritas and bloody mary drinks! Grill Fest 2024, presented by Farmers State Bank, will be held Saturday, March 16th with set up and cooking starting on the evening of March 15th. In addition to the food and beverage competitions there will be a Washer Pitching Tournament and 42 Tournament. Steve Adams, Karoke will provide musical entertainment.
The public is invited to attend and sample tastings of barbecue at cook team stations. Entry is free.
There is still plenty of time to register for all events including the cook off. The Registration fee is $150 for the meat category ($200 after Friday, March 1st). You may sign up for the beans, “Open food” and beverage up until the events begin.
Thank you to all our Sponsors. We could not have this event, or any of our events, without the generous support of all our Sponsors.
- Presenting Sponsor is Farmers State Bank
- Gold Sponsors are Pilgrims Pride and Texas Farm Bureau Insurance
- Silver Sponsors are Ace Hardware of East Texas, BTS Disposal, Bobs Pawn and Gun Shop, Cobb Vantress – Timberlake Farm, R&D Distributing, Timberwolf Lake Works, and 4C Electrical Services
- Judges Table Sponsor is C&J A/C & Electrical
- Entertainment Sponsor is Rapid Payday & Title Pro
- 42 Tournament and Washer Pitching Sponsor is Shelby Savings Bank
- Award Sponsor is City of Center
- Coozie Sponsors are Despino Tires and H&R Block.
Registration forms and additional information is available at www.shelbycountychamber.com or at the Shelby County Chamber of Commerce office – 936-598-3682. Questions may be emailed to email@example.com.