Pictured in the photo above is the skyline while approaching FM 415 on SH 87 at 12:44.
April 19, 2020 - Reports have come in to Shelby County Today as of 12:30 of roadways effected by the rain storms that have just blown through the area.
Currently, the following roadways have been reported as having high water situations from State Highway 87 (SH 87) South between Loop 500 and Shelbyville:
- FM 417 at State Highway 87 underwater
- County Road 3012 on SH 87 at creek crossing
- FM 414 at SH 87 - high water
- CR 2033 and SH 87 - high water
- Loop 500 and 87 - high water
- Railroad crossing at MLK in Center is malfunctioning
- (Update, 1:30pm): A tree that was across both lanes of traffic on FM 2694 at FM 3471, has been cleared by Huxley Volunteer Fire Department