June 9, 2022 - Joaquin Junior High and High School registration for new students and current students for the 2022-2023 school year is as follows:
Joaquin High School Registration - Students in grades 9 through 12 will pick up class schedules and registration paperwork. This paperwork is due by the end of the 2nd week of school.
- 11th /12th grade - Tuesday, August 2nd, 1pm to 3pm
- 10th grade - Wednesday, August 3rd, 9am to 11am
- 9th grade - Wednesday, August 3rd, 1pm to 3pm
Joaquin Jr. High Registration - Students in sixth grade through eighth grade will pick up registration paperwork and they will make their elective choice. Please fill your elective sheet out and return before you leave that day. Junior High Schedules will be passed out the first day of school.
- 6th-8th grade - Tuesday, August 2nd, 9am to 11am
Joaquin JH/HS New Student Registration - Students planning to attend Joaquin Junior High/High School in the fall will need to come register on the following date.
- 6th-12th grade - Wednesday, July 27th, 9am to 11am or 1pm to 3pm