July 20, 2021 - The Joaquin Public Safety Corporation will meet in regular session Tuesday, July 20, 2021 at 5:00 p.m at the Joaquin City Office located at 124 N. Preston, Joaquin, Texas.
Order of Business
1. Call to order, establish quorum & welcome guest.
2. Board discussion/approval of the previous month’s minutes.
3. Board discussion/approval of bills paid and to be paid.
4. Board discussion/approval to fill vacant chair.
5. Board discussion/action on funding a drug testing program for the Joaquin Volunteer Fire Department.
6. Board discussion/action on funding the annual SCBA inspections and SCBA testing for the Joaquin Volunteer Fire Department.
7. Board discussion/action on funding for the purchase of PASS devices for the Joaquin Volunteer Fire Department.
If during the course of the of the meeting, any discussion of items on the Agenda should be held in executive or closed session, the Council will convene in executive or closed session, in accordance With the Texas Open Meetings Act, Governmental Code Section 551 and Texas Revised Civil Statutes.
Posted by Casey Davis on July 16, 2021 at 12:00noon